I’m a Twit!
Follow my essential Twitter feed: Follow @zenhead1
These books are all, of course, available from Amazon. But you might look for them at your local independent bookstore, or at Better World Books. Feel free to share with me other books that you have found useful on your journey.
- Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears , by Pema Chodron
- Blindsided: Lifting a Life Above Illness: A Reluctant Memoir, by Richard Cohen
- Fall Down, Laughing: How Squiggy Caught Multiple Sclerosis and Didn't Tell Nobody
- The Invitation, by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- The BS of my MS: Making Sense of a Disease that Doesn't Make Sense, by Lauri Wolf
- Appreciating Life As It Is: Living Well With Multiple Sclerosis, by Barbara Fleming
|Mitch on Inspiration|
|climbingdownhill on happy birthday to me!…|
|Mitch on happy birthday to me!…|
|stephen on To Scoot or Not, Real Disabled…|
|Mitch on To Scoot or Not, Real Disabled…|