I’m a Twit!
Follow my essential Twitter feed: Follow @zenhead1
These books are all, of course, available from Amazon. But you might look for them at your local independent bookstore, or at Better World Books. Feel free to share with me other books that you have found useful on your journey.
- How To Meditate: A practical guide to making friends with your mind, by Pema Chodron
- The Wahls Protocol: How I Beat Progressive MS Using Paleo Principles and Functional Medicine
- Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears , by Pema Chodron
- Blindsided: Lifting a Life Above Illness: A Reluctant Memoir, by Richard Cohen
- Fall Down Laughing: How Squiggy Caught Multiple Sclerosis and Didn't Tell Nobody
- The Invitation, by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- The BS of my MS: Making Sense of a Disease that Doesn't Make Sense, by Lauri Wolf
- Appreciating Life As It Is: Living Well With Multiple Sclerosis, by Barbara Fleming
|Muff on Making the most out of two…|
|ChippedCracker on Wheelchair Follies|
|Deborah S. D'Cruze on Of All The Things I’ve L…|
|Muff on Of All The Things I’ve L…|
|rmking57 on Of All The Things I’ve L…|